Quantity Surveyor - Consultancy
Permanent / Full Time
Quantity Surveyor About the Client for the Quantity Surveyor Role:
My client is a well established Consultancy with offices throughout Australia and Asia. Due to expected growth and new projects awarded they are looking to take on a Quantity Surveyor.
My client requires a Quantity Surveyor with ideally 5 years post graduate experience who has a few years experience with a PQS background in Australia. About the candidate for the Quantity Surveyor Role: To be considered for the role of Quantity Surveyor you will have:
- A degree in Quantity Surveying / Construction Management or similar
- Ideally have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor with specific experience in Risk Analysis, Preparation of Financial Reports,
- Excellent Construction sector within Health, education and government projects
- Experience in preparation of BoQ's and able to produce quick estimates
- Strong PC skills & an Analytical mind
- Good understanding and practical knowledge of reading and interpreting building plans
- Experience using BuildSoft & Cost X Estimating Software
This company wants to invest in someone who wants to progress in their career as a Quantity Surveyor and develop themselves professionally. They have a great working environment and invest heavily in their people. How to Apply
If you believe you meet the above requirements and are interested in finding out more about this role and the company, please send your Covering Letter & Resume to email@example.com or call Martin on 0404 539 314
for a confidential discussion.
The details included in this ad are a guide and we will consider applications from all candidates who have the requisite skills for the role